Australia Business Unit
Consultant (Perth, Australia)
Location: Perth, Australia
Overview of the Position
JMJ is seeking talented individuals to join our global community as a Consultant. We desire an energetic individual with previous experience in consulting and/or other substantial industry experience. Our Consultants are passionate team players with a keen interest in developing people beyond their limitations. Regular client interaction is the norm and employees in this position often work on multiple assignments at one time.
- Hold junior and develop senior relationships both on engagements and strategic relationships not on the engagement.
- Be a role model on JMJ business practices such as reportable time, expense report, and JSA submittal, holding EM meetings, scheduling engagements, attending internal activities such as community calls, development sessions, etc.
- Working in close partnership with our consulting team to enable site based leaders to cause a step change in their leadership of safety and environmental protection
- Delivering workshops and training sessions, coaching teams and individuals for impact
- Building trust and strategic relationships with clients such that they continue to request for our consulting services
- Be a model of JMJ’s values and practice principles.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience in dealing with hectic schedules, personal idiosyncrasies, multicultural and global business issues.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, critical thinking, excellent presentation, coaching abilities and creating a presence are essential
- General knowledge of the principles and practices of consulting.
- Knowledge of sound techniques in all aspects of transformational and management consulting.
- A passion for safety and caring for the environment and a desire to instill this passion in others
- At least five years relevant work experience in heavy construction, mining or oil and gas industry
Apply to the Consultant (Perth, Australia) Position in Australia Business Unit
First, please download and open the Application & EEO Form.
Fill the form out and send it back, along with a cover letter and resume to our Talent Management Team at email@example.com.
Please note, the EEO data form at the end of the application is optional, and does not need to be completed in order for the application form to be processed.
We will hold information provided by you on completion of the recruitment application form only for recruitment purposes and to comply with applicable laws and regulations. We may pass on information to third parties as part of routine employment checks and to comply with reporting requirements under applicable laws and regulations, but will not provide your information to third parties for any other purpose.« Back to Australia Business Unit Jobs Page