At JMJ Associates Ltd. (“we”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
1. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (“the Act”), the data controller is JMJ Associates Ltd of 1st Floor, Building 5, Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, London, W4 5YF.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
1.1 Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website at www.jmjassociates.com or www.theschoolofcoaching.com (“our website”). This includes any information provided when you register to subscribe to our services, when you post material on our website, or when you request further information or services from us. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our website.
1.2 If you contact us by phone, email or other electronic communication we may keep a record of that correspondence.
1.3 We may detail your visits to our website including but not limited to traffic data, location data and the web pages that you visit.
1.4 We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify you as an individual.
2.1 We use the following cookies and analytical tools:
2.1.1 Dotmailer and vertical response: these are email service providers that act on our behalf to send email notifications of our services, news and events. This is to understand usage, trends and the campaign effectiveness, and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon. We also use these technologies to manage and segment our email data into highly targeted, responsive groups.
2.1.2 Google Analytics: these cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our websites. They collect information in an anonymous form about the number of visitors to our website, and which pages you visit, which we use to help improve the way in which our website works and enable visitors to find what they are looking for more easily.
2.2 You can block the cookies by activating the settings on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or part of our website.
4. We may use information held about you in the following ways:
4.1 to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
4.2 to allow you to participate in interaction features of our service where you choose to do so;
4.3 to ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you;
4.4 to provide you with information, products or services that you may request from us to track leads and responses to our events and campaigns.
4.5 If you do not want us to use your personal data in this way, or you do not wish us to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please unsubscribe by clicking here.
4.6 We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies which includes our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries. These companies include JMJ LLP, JMJ Associates LLC, JMJ Associates Asia Pacific (Pte.) Ltd., JMJ Associates Africa (PTY) Limited, and The School of Coaching Ltd.
5. We do not provide personal information to third parties unless we sell any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer of such business or asset. We may disclose your personal information to third parties where any of the group companies are acquired by a third party and where personal data held about its customers is one of the assets to be transferred. We may also disclose information to third parties where we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply the terms and conditions for supply of our services.
6. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes and we would usually inform you before we collect your data if we intend to use your data for those purposes. You can exercise this right either by clicking here or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Our website does contain links to and from the website of third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they may have their own privacy policies, and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. We recommend that you check the extent of any privacy policies before you submit personal data to those websites.