JMJ to Present “Elevating the Role of People in Creating Safety Performance” at Gastech 2015
JMJ Founder and Partner Mike Goddu will explore some of the strengths and weaknesses of the current approaches to safety, and a way forward based on new ways of thinking about safety in “Elevating the Role of People in Creating Safety Performance.”
Gastech 2015 Conference & Exhibition
This presentation will address the positive role of people in creating Incident and Injury-Free™ workplaces, and will take place in Singapore on the 28th of October, 2015.
• Speaker: Mike Goddu, Partner/Co-Founder, JMJ Associates
• Name of Seminar: Conference Programme - Special Focus Stream—Health, Safety, Security & Environment
• Speaker Topic: Elevating the Role of People in Creating Safety Performance
• Event Date: Wednesday, 28 October 2015
• Event Time: 2:10 pm to 2:45 pm (local Singapore Time)
• Location: Singapore EXPO Convention and Exhibition Centre, 1 Expo Drive – Hall 1
South East Asia is now the fastest-emerging LNG market. It is already regarded as a global hub for the gas and LNG industries. Singapore is positioned to springboard into a prominent position as a major energy hub in Asia—with LNG and natural gas at the forefront of this revolutionary growth period for the state and her neighbours. Thus the market needs to be nurtured to remain strong and succeed with bright employment prospects for people.
In Singapore, overall performance in safety has seen remarkable improvements. Recently, however, gains for many companies have flattened. Given this result, the temptation is to work harder at doing those things that got us here. This is not going to adequately address the challenges of today or tomorrow.
JMJ Founder & Partner Mike Goddu, will be examining and addressing these challenges in the industry through several lenses:
- What is needed to improve safety performance and have it thrive in the workplace?
- How can we shift the focus from how to fix people to building their capability to perform safe work?
- How can we improve current practices so they are productive, safe and improving quality?
- What best practices build safety capabilities in times of stress and stability?
If you are interested in learning more, would like to arrange a meeting with Mike Goddu or have any further inquiries, please email Loretta Low: Mike Goddu will follow-up with a blog post on JMJ.com, sharing what was learned at the event.
About Gastech 2015 Conference & Exhibition and to Register:
Gastech's international conference features more than 120 of the industry's most prominent speakers and representatives from the global gas supply chain to engage over key issues impacting the upstream, midstream and downstream sectors.
The event provides a vital opportunity to connect with the growing urgency for Gas and LNG demand in Asia and stay on top of the changes, evolution and developments being witnessed by the Gas and LNG industries.
Offering plenty of face-to-face networking, comprehensive conference sessions and social functions, the Gastech 2015 Conference brings innovation, discussion and inspiration.
To learn more, please visit http://www.gastechsingapore.com/